Women of Destiny
- To provide a veritable forum for the women of the Church for the purposes of effective pastoral care, spiritual development and mentoring.
- To establish a functional network among the women of the Church for the purposes of assisting each other for growth and personal advancement.
- To create a strong pull of resources among the women for the purposes of making an appreciable impact on the activities of the Church with a view to enhancing the growth of the Church.
Creating an avenue for the emergence of the total woman within the Church.
To achieve the above the Women of Destiny do:
- Organize regular meetings to teach, and discuss on matters peculiar to the spiritual growth of the woman.
- Organize smaller groups for the purposes of care and mentoring by the older and more experienced women of the younger woman.
- Hold workshops and seminars for the purposes of empowering the women.
- Organize in conjunction with the Church, the annual Convention for the Women of the Church.
- In liaison with the Church handle aspects of the Ministry that bears directly on the aspects of Women and children.
- Do other things as the Lord may direct from time to time for visible and lasting impact within the City or the Territory.